- The machine achieves the world's highest sewing speed of 3,000rpm
- In addition to the high-speed sewing performance, the machine's starting, stopping, thread-trimming and automatic presser lifting speeds have been increased to significantly shorten total cycle time
- The machine comes with a newly developed needle thread grasping mechanism
- The mechanism prevents thread from slipping off from the needle eyelet at the beginning of sewing, from tangling on the wrong side of the material and also being stained during sewing
- The thread trimming mechanism has been further improved to shorten the length of thread remaining on the wrong side of the material after thread trimming
- With its 30mm (length) by 40mm (width) sewing area, the machine can sew many different shapes of bartacks
- The machine is provided as standard with as many as 50 different types of sewing patterns including semilunar bartacking, round bartacking, radial tacking as well as conventional bartacks
- The LK-1900A is also able to sew bartacks using the same data used for the LK-1900 (EP-ROM)
- Thanks to our advanced dry-head technology, the frame (needle bar and thread take-up) no longer requires lubrication. This prevents the material from being stained with lubricating oil
- Just a small quantity of just clean oil is supplied from the oil tank to the hook
- Since the machine is provided with an active tension mechanism, it is able to set a needle thread tension that matches various sewing conditions (such as thread, material and sewing speed) on the operation panel, store the data in memory and reproduce it
- The needle thread tension can be separated according to stitching type or portion of a seam, such as the beginning part of the seam, base stitched part, zigzag stitched part and end of the seam (fastening stitch)
- When the operation panel (IP-200B) is used in combination with the active tension, the needle thread tension can be set on a stitch-by-stitch basis
- helps eliminate undesired thread tension variations at a multi-layered part of a material or with sewing direction, thereby contributing to upgraded seam quality
- The machine is provided as standard with an auto-lifter that uses a new stepping-motor system
- This helps reduce operator fatigue
- It is also possible to change over the stroke of the auto-lifter from a one-step stroke to a double-step stroke, which offers easier positioning of a material on the machine
- For the double-step stroke, an intermediate stopping height can be established on the operation panel
- The presser foot lift can be set to a maximum of 17mm by using the reverse-rotation needle-up function in combination with the auto lifter mechanism
- The direct-drive head (with no belt), which is directly connected to a compact AC servomotor, achieves outstanding responsiveness and improved stop accuracy
- This head helps create a comfortable working environment with reduced vibration and noise
- The arm section of the machine head is fitted with a hand pulley. This allows the operator to visually check the needle entry points
- The sewing starting point can be shifted in the X/Y direction. This enables the correction of a sewing pattern in accordance with the presser foot configuration.
- The machine has adopted a highly reliable and safe transformer-less switching power system with an increased resistance to voltage fluctuations
- Detailed error indications prevent trouble from occurring
- Complete with table stand and motor
Price: $5,500.00(You can always remove it later.)
Computer-Controlled High-Speed Bartacking Machine
The world's highest sewing speed of 3,000rpm !
The proven computer-controlled bartacking machine has been dramatically evolved to be an easier-to-use machine.
The LK-1900A model comes in five different subclass models, such as S type (standard), H type (for heavy-weight materials), F type (for foundation), M type (for knits and knitted materials) and W type (with a large shuttle hook for heavy-weight materials), to offer a choice according to any application
The needle's penetrating force into the material has been increased. This provides an improved responsiveness to heavy-weight materials for the H type machine.
The W type has adopted a large shuttle hook, which reduces the frequency of bobbin-thread changing to enable highly efficient sewing work.